Wednesday 9 March 2011

Pimped Goth Cherub

First one in maybe 10 years.

Converted Malifaux Cherub, painted with a combination of Vallejo and Citadel paints.

Converted elements were achieved with the usual putties... base was a carved cork; thin wire for the flower stems.. flower heads extremely fiddly, but how could I say no?

I found painting to be extremely absorbing... I made a coffee, sat down to tackle the skin ..and noticed 3 hours later that I hadn't taken a sip.

 I'd hope to smooth out blending on the next few figures.. probably invest in a set of inks for washes.

On the whole was pleased to discover the basic motor skills are still intact..

2 comments:

  1. - Thanks.

    The excellent Wyrd studio paint job was a much brighter figure with white wings, I wanted to try the exact opposite.

    ReplyDelete